1. Pretty & Polished Color Changing Nail Polish
This polish depends on the temperature, which creates two different shades of the same color in and out of the cold. Get “Tomboyish” and other colors here for $8.99.
2. L’Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder
If you’re into tinted moisturizer, but want a little bit more coverage, the Magic Nude foundation is great — while it goes on liquid, it becomes a dry and lightweight formula similar to powder foundation. Order it from Amazon for $10.99.
3. Impulse Cosmetics Mattifying Lip Powder
When you get bored of your satin and shimmery lipsticks, you can kick them up a notch with this powder that will make all of your matte dreams come true. Get it for $2.99 on Etsy.
4. Maybelline Electro Baby Lips
Bright green and orange lip color looks totally terrifying in the tube but goes on so sheer and flattering; some kind of color witchcraft has to be in play here, because these colors work with your natural coloring to make your lips look like the best version of themselves. Plus, they smell rad. Get it here for $2.99.
5. Glama-zoid! Custom Eyeshadow from Salty Cosmetics
Sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect eyeshadow shade for your skin tone. Here’s where Glama-zoid! comes in. The iridescent powder reflects different hues according to skin tone — so if you’re lighter, you’ll have a pinker color, while darker skin will bring out purples. Get it here for $4.50.
6. Chanel Gommage Microperle Éclat Exfoliating Gel
Rub this precious gel all over your body and watch all of your dead skin collect into many clumps. Sounds gross, but hey, you’ll have a new layer of baby-soft, radiant skin afterward. Get it here for $45.
7. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy
Since beauty is now based on the ABCs, why not jump on the CC cream lipstick wagon? Armani’s newest lipstick gives pure and brilliant color, while benefiting delicate lips — even more of a reason to wear a red lip. It will cost you $34 here.
8. Stila One Step Correct
Prime, moisturize, and brighten your face at the same damn time. The One Step Correct uses three formulas to create one serum that will transform the way you look at beauty and skin care. Check it out here for $36.
9. Dior Nail Glow
“When applied on bare nails, the pinks of the nails become pinker and the whites become whiter for a shining finish and healthy-glow effect.” Available for $24 from Sephora.
10. Lime Crime Velvetines Lip Gloss
It’s a lip gloss that dries to a fabulously matte velvet finish. Get it here for $20.
11. Perlier Limone Crackling Ice Body Water
This lotion crackles and fizzes on your skin when you rub it in. It is the POP ROCKS OF MOISTURIZERS and feels incredibly refreshing. Available for $24.50 from HSN.
12. Water Color Hydrating Hair Color Mask
This has to be one of the greatest inventions in hair history. Moisturize your locks by showcasing your love for pastel and neon hair color. Order the $24 mask here.
13. Jane Iredale’s Magic Mitt
This cloth mitten removes ALL traces of makeup with JUST WATER. That’s right. No need for cleanser! Available for $15 from Jane Iredale.
14. Tangle Teezer
This weird-looking rubber brush removes tangles effortlessly. Great if you have kids with knotted hair. You can also use it as a scalp massager. Available for $13.75 from Amazon.
15. NYX Smile Brightening Lip Gloss
This clear gloss warms up when you apply it, turning into a pinkish-reddish hue with a blue undertone that magically makes your teeth appear whiter. Get it from the NYX website for $4.50.
16. Make Up For Ever Aqua Seal
Mix a few drops of this transparent liquid with anything (foundation, cream eyeshadow, cream liner, lipstick) to waterproof your makeup. Get it from Sephora for $21.
17. Manic Panic’s Virgin Snow White Toner/Mixer
After bleaching hair, apply this “lavender” dye to transform your color from dull yellow to a striking shade of peroxide blonde. And since it’s semi-permanent and all natural, it won’t further damage your hair. Get it for $9.99 from Sally’s Beauty Supply.
18. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
You stick your finger in for one second and it completely removes every last trace of polish. Get it from Asos for $8.88.
19. Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil
Yeah, your hair needs sunblock too (to prevent fading and protect your scalp). Get this one here for $28.
20. DERMAdoctor’s Gorilla Warfare Hair Minimizing Deodorant and Moisturizer
Cut back on your trips to the waxing salon with these hair-minimizing products.
21. Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Lip and Cheek Balm
It’s a “lip and cheek balm that instinctively harmonizes with every skintone for a customized, radiant flush of color.” Get it here for $31.
22. Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes
Magnifibres is a base coat that applies lots of little fibers to your lashes to be used underneath your regular mascara. Get it here for £20.00.
23. Benefit Fakeup Hydrating Concealer
It’s a concealer inside a moisturizer core, so it keeps your skin hydrated and helps counteract that cakiness that so many other concealers are guilty of. Get it here for $24.
24. Colgate Wisp Disposable Toothbrushes
These lil’ guys don’t require any water, so they’re perfect if you need some on-the-go mouth freshening. The toothpick is boss, too. Get a pack of 16 here for $4.99.
25. Hourglass Liquid Lipstick
This miracle goes on incredibly smooth (although try applying with your finger or in light layers to minimize glopping) and lasts for basically the rest of your life; I’m wearing it now, and so far today I’ve drank coffee, eaten oatmeal, and gnawed on a Rice Krispie Treat with no evident fading. Get it here for $28.
26. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner
It’s an insanely pigmented, grown-up version of a felt-tip marker, and once it’s on, it’s ON. Available here for $20.
27. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Spray this over your makeup before leaving for work or to go out — it makes a huge difference re: fading. Get it here for $29.
28. Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara
“It’s all about the brush — this product’s high-tech wand is a game-changer. With a trio of settings (lengthening, volumizing and curling) that cater to every lash need, it’s like getting three different mascaras for the price of one.” Get it here for $7.98.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›