7. Naruko Night Gellies, $22-24
Naruko is a cult Taiwanese line of anti-aging skincare products. Their line of night gellies features an incredibly light texture and exotic ingredients like alpine skullcap flower extract and alpine willowherb.
The most intriguing elixir is the Classic Hydrating Night Gelly, which features rose and snow fungus, a fungus formally known as Tremella fuciformis which works as an antioxidant to seal in moisture and replenish aging skin. Available here.
8. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask
The exfoliating black sugar mask will leave your skin impeccably soft. Find it here.
The Korean skincare line Skinfood has some other awesome products, like the Peach Sake line, many of which sound delicious and are deliciously packaged.
9. FAIRYDROPS Mascara
While the packaging is super cool, the mascara is a wonder itself, as it uses brush technology to prevent clumping while conditioning treatments give your lashes some much-needed care.
11. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack, $19
With a brand that uses “snow” as its name (laneige is snow in French), the Water Sleeping Pack uses the science of water to maximize skin health. If you were wondering, “pack” is like a night cream.
In addition, the product has Sleepscent™ that helps you relax with the power of aroma. Laneige is also owned by the luxury skincare brand Amore Pacific, so you know you’re getting a high-end product.
12. Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream, $13
Mucus, aka snail slime, is the key ingredient in this gel-like cream and it has great regenerative properties that will keep skin even, bright, and hydrated. If you have oily/sensitive skin, this is a great moisturizer for you. Find it here.
13. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener, $27.50
A Reddit user says “I’ve tried so many other toners but this does some sort of voodoo crap to my skin I swear.” Sounds good to me.
This toner-like product clears pores to help clarify the rest of your face. Get it here.
15. My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks, $13.60
Sheet masks are great for those with delicate hands and will make you feel like you’re in a real spa. Place a sheet, made with cotton or paper, on your face and your face will glow effortlessly afterward.
My Beauty Diary features some compelling variations like Black Truffle and Earl Grey Tea. Find them here.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝