1. The little guys deserve just as much praise (if not more).
“Bow down, friends.”
3. And these guys understand that every cowboy needs his steed.
AnetaPics / Via shutterstock.com
4. These gym partners might not bench the same, but they know that sticking together is more important.
6. These three amigos don’t understand why big and small can’t join forces.
Emery Way / (CC BY http://2.0) / Via Flickr: emeryway
7. It’s good to have friends who challenge you and help you find your legs…
8. It’s true: Sometimes opposites do attract, and they make great nap partners too…
Amanda Michelle Bindhammer / (CC BY http://2.0) / Via Flickr: bindhammer
11. Often the best kind of friend is one with a different perspective than yours.
Artem Kursin / Via shutterstock.com