So there you are, alone in YOUR bed, ready to have a restful night of sleep.
1. They insist on moving you and taking over your well-deserved warm spot.
Just because you’re bigger doesn’t mean you need to be rude about it.
2. After they’re settled they think that a good “cuddle” is what you want.
Ew! Getawayfrommegetawayfromme ewwww!
3. And once your human’s there, it becomes an invitation for other non-invited creatures to join.
Nope. Nope. Never gonna happen.
4. If the creature is another human, you can say goodbye to roomy bed.
5. At times they have the nerve to take over the whole bed without asking.
6. Worst case scenario, they lock you out and your forced to find an alternative sleeping spot.
Who do they think they are? They act like they own the place!