1. Kiwi’s blatant display of wealth (Democat)
Don’t pose like this when you’re campaign’s slogan is “Claw Fat Cat Spending.”
2. Sebastian drinking like a dog (Purrpublican)
There was already plenty of uneasiness that Sebastian’s camp was way too comfortable with canines. This solidified that sad suspicion.
3. Monty’s unflattering paparazzo shot (Purrpublican)
Every political cat has to deal with unflattering photos—it’s a part of the beast. But Monty would NOT let it go. He hid under his office for days and clawed at anyone who tried to make him feel better about it.
4. Boots’ leaked selfie (Democat)
Originally intended for an ex-lover, this photo hung over Boots’ campaign like a bad fish.
5. Dusty’s drunken bender (Democat)
If you want to take your name out of contention for VP, this is a way to start.
6. Taz’s same-sex scandal (Purrpublican)
Taz had always taken a strong stance against cats living with other cats of the same gender, but he was forced to retire after being caught in a compromising position with a male colleague.
7. Stella’s catnip slip (Purrpublican)
She woke up from a bender with an instagram account full of regrets.
8. Spark’s badly-timed vacation snapshot (Purrpublican)
When dead bird exchange rates are plummeting, this is not the time to be enjoying the grass.
9. Nala’s confusing sink bath (Democat)
While the photo is still completely puzzling, her PR team’s disastrous handling of the matter only further pushed her out of office.