1. TARDIS Sweatshirt
Any preparation for the viewing of the special obviously requires the correct outfit, and you absolutely cannot go wrong with the Tardis blue Tardis sweatshirt. Also you’re damn sure to look damn sexy.
2. Hello Sweetie Racerback Top
If warmer weather does not allow for the sweatshirt, then obviously the next choice is to emulate the queen of bad-asses: River Song. Hello all my sweeties xx
3. I <3 <3 The Doctor Ring
A subtle ring to call out to all other whovians your love of the great and wonderful mad man with a box.
4. Doctor Who Coasters
Look at them! Just like the Doctor protects the Universe, these coasters protect your table. Both very important, both essential.
5. TARDIS Flask
To help you drink away the pain over the fact that you are not yet a companion of the Doctor’s.
6. 10th and 11th Doctor Bookmarks
Books! The best weapon in the world! And these fella’s will help you get there.
7. The Girl Who Waited Bracelet
For the girl that has waited between every painful hiatus and agonizing break for this glorious special
8. TARDIS iPhone Stand
Because it’s adorable and everything you own should be related back to Doctor Who
9. Would You Run Away With The Doctor In These Clothes? Mug
I mean he has a huge closet for you and everything, but like, still you should be prepared.
10. Hello! I’m a Whovian! Button
I mean sometimes its nice to just be easily identified and not have to say subtle quotes to see if anyone else understands your love.
11. TARDIS Dress
Every costume, fancy dress party, or Con just got a thousand times easier to dress for.
12. Timey Wimey Detector Necklace
It goes ding.
13. TARDIS Snow Globe
Tis the season! I bet that this is going to end up in an episode somehow….
14. 11th Doctor Hand painted Toms
These are so adorable, and all around them are quotes and more things and I’d wear them so much every day. Also pretty good for the relative amount of running necessary to be a Doctor’s companion.
15. ANY Of the Doctors as a Plush Doll.
COLLECT THEM ALL. REENACT ADVENTURES.
16. Hand Painted Headphones
Right, no witty caption, these are just dope as all get out.
17. TARDIS Plush Toys
Perfect to go with the previous item, also these are just freaking adorable.
18. Dalek Cookie Cutter
They’re sure to make DALEK-table cookies. Also, Christmas just got a lot more interesting this year.
19. 10th Doctor Pencils
In celebration of David Tennant’s return.
20. Intoxicate Koozy
I didn’t know I needed this until I saw it…
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›