1. Yeah Science Bitches! Necklace
Never forget that the entire point of Breaking Bad was to get Jesse to learn Chemistry
2. Better Call Saul! Sweatshirt
To keep you warm on Sunday’s when your soul has grown cold because there are no more new Breaking Bad episodes.
3. Yeah Bitch, Magnets!
So many levels to this gift. You’ll be dissecting it for days. Just like every single Breaking Bad Episode.
4. Walter White’s Face Shirt
Whenever you get too sad thinking of how you can never again watch a new episode, just look down to your shirt and be reassured that Walter White is with you….and then proceed to marathon the shit out of it on Netflix.
5. The Crystal Ship Brooch.
Never forget the memories made here….and the meth, Lots and Lots of Meth.
6. Heisenberg Pillow
Who doesn’t want to snuggle up to a megalomaniac drug lord at the end of a long day?
7. Bitch Saucer
Even when you’re drinking your tea with lots of Stevia, you’ll always have Jesse’s catchphrase in your head.
8. Happy Birthday Bitch! Card
Now you can spread the gospel of Breaking Bad to all you encounter ever.
9. Heisenberg Shirt
The Quintessential Shirt. The hat, the glasses, the facial hair. All there, all for you.
10. Blue Crystals Necklace
Take a piece of that blue sky crystal meth with you everywhere…close to your heart. Just like Breaking Bad.
11. I am the Danger Crosstitch
This should honestly be the subtitle of the show. I am the Dangerous show that you will get seriously addicted to.
12. What would Heisenberg do?
Start every morning off right with this question and reminder that Breaking Bad existed and is beautiful.
13. Heisenberg Earrings
Subtle and Hidden in Plain Sight, just like him. He would want it this way.
14. Breaking Bad USB Drive
Think of the beauty of saving your chemistry work on this. Or your Walt/Hank Fanfiction. Whatever, I”m not here to judge you.
15. I am the Danger BANNER
EVERY DAY IS A BREAKING BAD PARTY DAY.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›