1. As someone who lives in a tiny New York apartment, I actually do use soda tabs to expand my closet space.
(I’d share an actual picture of my closet but my room is insanely messy.)
2. For summer barbecues, I’ve found it’s way easier to carry one muffin tray to the back yard instead of 5 bottles of condiments.
Seriously, it’s SO MUCH EASIER.
3. Do you have a life hack that actually works? We want to know! Share your pro tips in the comments below!
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›