1. So, the premise of oil wrestling is this: first, get greased up with olive oil.
2. You need lots of oil.
9. The goal is to get a hold on your opponent’s kisbet, or specially made pants.
10. Seriously. The most effective way to win is to shove your arm down another man’s pants.
12. Good lord.
17. Yay! You won!
18. But wrestlers don’t hold grudges.
19. Opponents can still be friends.
20. So, thank you, Turkish oil wrestlers, for existing.
22. P.S. here’s a GIF!
It’s rubbable. You’re welcome.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›