1. Here’s the deal: the item directly to your right is the only thing you have to help you survive the zombie apocalypse.
2. For example, I’d fill this reusable salad bowl with spare brains, then use it as a distraction to get away from the zombies.
So take a picture of whatever is directly to your right, and tell us how you’d use it to survive!
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.