1. First off, the TARDIS looks in rough shape.
2. Given the hints about the plot, we can guess that these might be Dalek ships.
Or not. We don’t know. But there are a lot of them.
3. There’s an alien city! Gallifrey?
4. John Hurt appears after a voice over from Smith saying “There’s one life I’ve tried very hard to forget.”
5. THE DOCTORS. TOGETHER.
Is David Tennant playing the Doctor or TenToo? Just pointing out that TenToo was left in Pete’s World wearing a blue suit, not the Tenth Doctor’s brown suit.
6. The fez and Amy’s glasses are back!
7. BAD WOLF ROSE. I REPEAT: BAD WOLF ROSE.
8. Daleks, because obviously.
9. Clara futzes with something on her wrist and promptly disappears — a vortex manipulator, perhaps?
10. JOHN HURT LOOKING AT A THING.
11. Rose tells Hurt!Doctor “The Moment is coming.”
The Eighth Doctor created “The Moment” and used it to end the Last Great Time War between the Time Lords and Daleks. We’ve never known precisely what it is.
12. Hurt!Doctor responds “I’m ready.”
SO MAYBE THE THING IS THE MOMENT??