1. When she made this face at a reader at a book signing in 2003.
2. And then made the same face again at a book signing in 2014.
3. When she left her plane like dis.
4. Greeted her hosts like dis.
5. When she made this joke on Letterman.
“Thanks to the internet I can order new pantsuits 24/7. There’s your pantsuit joke, Dave. Are you happy now?”
7. When she made this glorious “Wuddyagonnado?” face.
8. “O RLY?!”
10. “Are you fucking kidding me?”
11. “Technical issues? I got this, girl.”
12. “This is adequate.”
13. When she said this at Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards: “I’m grateful to Glamour because they liked my pantsuits, and that was one of the highlights of my presidential campaign.”
SICK BURN, HILLS.
14. When she was like “fuck it, I’m wearing teal” when everyone else was in black and white at a gala dinner.
15. And then took a selfie with Meryl Streep.
18. When she referred to her presidential campaign team as her “sisterhood of the travelling pantsuit”.
19. When she let her hair down at Café Havana in Colombia.
20. And enjoyed a cold brew.
21. When she wore this magnificent outfit to the VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards in 2001.
Look how much Renée loves it!
23. And EVEN MORE sassy snickering.
24. When the presenters of The One Show told her they were going to ask her a question about “fashion”.
“Oh great, MY FAVE.”
25. When, due to the popularity of the Texts From Hillary Tumblr, this was her first tweet:
26. And she made that photo both her Twitter avatar AND header photo.
27. IT’S EVEN ON THE BACK OF HER BOOK.
30. “Could you not afford to book Beyoncé for this?!”
31. When she wore this coat to a wedding.
32. When she was asked who her favourite fashion designer was by the moderator of a panel and responded by saying: “Would you ever ask a man that question?”
33. When she appeared on Saturday Night Live with Amy Poehler, who was in her Hillary Clinton guise.
34. When she made this face after being asked how she feels about the legalisation of marijuana.
35. When she was mesmerised by William Hague’s tie.
37. When the “Iron My Shirt” guy interrupted her talk and she turned the house lights on him, saying: “Oh, the remnants of sexism – alive and well!”
38. That time she made her own Texts From Hillary submission.
39. When Bill Clinton revealed that Hillary has “absolutely not” asked for his opinion on whether or not she should run for president.
41. Here’s to you, secretary of sass.
THAT FACE THO.
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›