1. When she made this face at a reader at a book signing in 2003.
2. And then made the same face again at a book signing in 2014.
3. When she left her plane like dis.
4. Greeted her hosts like dis.
7. When she made this glorious “Wuddyagonnado?” face.
8. “O RLY?!”
10. “Are you fucking kidding me?”
11. “Technical issues? I got this, girl.”
12. “This is adequate.”
13. When she said this at Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards: “I’m grateful to Glamour because they liked my pantsuits, and that was one of the highlights of my presidential campaign.”
SICK BURN, HILLS.
14. When she was like “fuck it, I’m wearing teal” when everyone else was in black and white at a gala dinner.
15. And then took a selfie with Meryl Streep.
19. When she let her hair down at Café Havana in Colombia.
20. And enjoyed a cold brew.
21. When she wore this magnificent outfit to the VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards in 2001.
Look how much Renée loves it!
23. And EVEN MORE sassy snickering.
25. When, due to the popularity of the Texts From Hillary Tumblr, this was her first tweet:
27. IT’S EVEN ON THE BACK OF HER BOOK.
30. “Could you not afford to book Beyoncé for this?!”
31. When she wore this coat to a wedding.
35. When she was mesmerised by William Hague’s tie.
41. Here’s to you, secretary of sass.
THAT FACE THO.