1. Trinny Woodall recently wrote an article for High50 magazine to celebrate her 50th birthday. She closed her article by saying how great it is that “life can still grab you by the throat and shake you up” at 50.
Trinny also added: “And it’s even better when you’ve learned to cope with whatever’s thrown at you. So long as it isn’t a bedside lamp.”
2. People found the statement rather inappropriate as she’s currently dating PR dreamboat Charles Saatchi, who was famously photographed grabbing his then-wife, Nigella Lawson, by the throat.
The media obviously went nuts.
3. But, Nigella swiftly responded in the most elegantly bitchy way possible, by choosing her “Slut’s Spaghetti” recipe from her book Kitchen as her recipe of the day, adding: “Do I need to say anything more?”
4. Team Nigella obviously LOVED IT:
8. Nigella was quick to point out that she just happens to love Slut’s Spaghetti and that there was “no agenda” behind her tweet.
- The second foreign suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›