1. “Fast and Furry-ous” Dog ID Tag $18.00
The lightning bolt means it’s fast. Similar items include “Bitches love me” and “Have your people call my people.”
2. Field Tent $300.00
Because camping out in the living room was always the best.
3. White Pearl Dog Collar $15.00
Barkfest at Tiffany’s, anyone?
4. Bird Cage Dog Kennel $500.00
Because you never got that parrot you always wanted.
5. Red Plaid Bow Tie $38.00
There are tons of bowtie options on Etsy, but here’s a good choice for everyday wear.
6. Dawg Juan Fleece Dog Costume with Hat $34.97
For the fiesta-friendly-Fido
7. Wine Barrel Dog Bed $250.00
He’ll need somewhere to sleep after all that wine.
8. Designer Dog Shoes $24.99
“Converse” for dogs. No explanation needed.
9. Puzzle PJs Dog Pajamas $17.00
When a fur coat isn’t enough…
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›