1. This is a real, live man and not an ancient, chiseled statue.
2. Being born Theodore Peter James Kenneth Taptiklis proves there are not enough names to contain his sexiness.
3. You may remember him as charming Turkish diplomat Kemal Pamuk on Downton Abbey.
Totally worth it, though.
4. Or the recent star of the short-lived CBS series Golden God, er, Golden Boy.
5. And now Divergent fans everywhere are rejoicing because this prized man specimen will be playing the character Four in the the film series.
Here he is at Comic-Con, mixing with mere mortals.
6. Even Shailene Woodley can’t believe how handsome he is… She wants the whole world to see that smile!
8. He majored in philosophy at Mount Olympus.*
*OK, it was actually the University of Nottingham.
9. He also sings and plays the guitar just to test the strength of your human heart.
10. Here he is taking a bath with lavender salts and listening to Sarah McLachlan.
11. Here he’s arguing why Harry Styles is the best member of One Direction.
He would be RIGHT.
12. Here he is trying to look tough, but we know those arms are meant only for long, thoughtful hugs.
Definitely a big spoon.
13. Black & white photo = HE IS A SERIOUS F***ING ACTOR
14. Pastels don’t frighten this Adonis.
16. In conclusion, the world is a better place with this beautiful immortal in our presence.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›