1. If we’re going for the more sarcastic and brainy MJ, our picks would be:
2. Jane Levy
Her role in Suburgatory shows that she’s probably got the comedic timing and the acting chops to pull it off.
3. Kate Mara
She’s definitely shown off her serious side in “House of Cards” and could definitely be a change of pace from Emma Stone’s character.
4. Molly Quinn
This one may be a bit out of left field, but as the brainy daughter in “Castle” she would fit the description perfectly.
5. If we’re going for the beautiful model/actress with a vulnerable side MJ, our picks would be:
6. Amber Heard
She’s got the Old Hollywood glamour look down, and we can easily see her making Peter Parker trip over himself.
7. Evan Rachel Wood
She was actually slated to play MJ in the Spider Man musical, but since that didn’t work out she might be perfect for the new movie incarnation.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›