1. When someone asks, “Can you eat that?”
2. When my Endocrinologist asks, “How many times a day do you check?”
3. When you accidentally inject one of your muscles:
5. Other people when you give yourself an insulin injection at a restaurant:
6. When you say you have diabetes and someone is like, “Well it could be worse.”
7. When you’re expecting a high and your blood sugar is within range.
8. When someone asks if you have Type 2 diabetes.
9. When you have to go to the children’s hospital for a routine check-up:
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›