2. 2. Realizing phones can be unlocked and used in foreign countries
GoPhones are for peasants.
3. 3. Upon landing at Heathrow
Who needs malls when you’ve got airports?!?
5. 5. Discovering the Chipotle on Baker Street
Four months later… “Are we getting Chi-POT-tle today…?” - your British boss
6. 6. When the one tube line you need is closed for the weekend
Aka, developing a love/hate relationship with TFL
9. 9. Feeding the first pigeon in Hyde Park
Tuppennnnnnce a baaaaaag…..
12. 11, Scoring cheap theater tickets the day of
Leicester Square, THAT’S WHAT’S UP.
14. 13. Trying to decipher the bus system
There’s an app for that. [*mind blown*]
19. …then receiving pizza that isn’t pre-sliced
What is this, the Dark Ages?
22. 19. The first weekend jaunt across the Channel
I see London, I see France…
25. 22. Riding the tube
“There are severe delays on the District Line…”
33. 27. British reactions to your silly Americanisms
Pants. Bangs. Zucchini.
38. 32. Hastily acquired reaction to tourists
That forehead flab is mesmerizing
47. 39. Whenever people don’t keep to the right
Escalators aren’t rocket science, bro
49. 41. Braving airport security within the EU
You get to keep your shoes ON, BEAT THAT!
50. 42. CLIMBING ALL THE THINGS
Cathedrals. Belltowers. Amphitheaters.
At first you’re all, “ENTHUSIASM!”
53. 44. Trying to reason with the Ryainair flight attendants over the size of carry-on luggage
€50 bag check fees my EYE.
56. 47(a). Finding out the Queen is three blocks away from the office
57. 47(b). Finding out the Queen is three blocks away from the office
58. 48. Forgetting to top up Ye Olde Oyster Card, causing the barrier to beep loudly
Making you the bane of every Brit’s existence. CALL IN THE FIRE BRIGADE, WHY DONTCHA
59. 49. Speed dating with Europeans
Lolz, it’s the same everywhere, #surprise