Get it, it’s the absolutely best puberty book there is. I moved to Brazil just before I hit puberty, and I didn’t have friends to talk about it, this book saved me
Response to 32 Delicious Sandwiches From Around The World:
I’ve been living in Brazil for 13 years now and I have never ever heard of a bauru. Maybe it’s just in Minas Gerais but “our staple sandwich” is a misto: ham and cheese pressed between slices of white bread. Recently more popular is this same combo pressed inside a cheese bread.
- carolinej5 "25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny ..."
- carolinej5 "School Today Vs. When We Were Kids"
- carolinej5 "8 Essential Study Hacks"
- carolinej5 "How To Write A Better Paper"
- carolinej5 "18 Apps Every College Student Should ..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›