We’ve learned a lot over the years. It’s about time somebody writes these lessons down.
1. No matter what, your friends know when you’re lying.
3. Nothing good ever happens after 2am.
I’ve learned this the hard way… several times.
4. Sometimes, you need to put yourself out there.
And sometimes you need a little push.
7. The Naked Man works 2 out of 3 times.
I’ve yet to confirm this IRL but I can’t imagine it wouldn’t work.
8. Don’t hide from your past. Embrace it!
Your real friends won’t care what you’ve done in your past… even if you were a Canadian pop star with a stalker obsession with Alan Thicke.
10. Make every night LEGENDARY.
Like Barney said, 20 years from now you’re not going to remember the nights you stayed at home in your pajamas.
11. When given the option, always say yes to licking the Liberty Bell.
Yes, this is a metaphor.