1. Print spooky images onto old book pages.
Or buy these prints here.
2. Go vintage with some black and white bunting.
Get this one here.
3. Make centerpieces mixing pillar candles and “things in jars.”
4. Cover pillows in fabric inspired by curiosity shops.
5. Serve apple cider in hollowed-out apples.
Make it spiked cider with a little Captain Morgan. Recipe here.
6. Instead of carving, wrap pumpkins in gold leaf.
Leave some bare and paint some black to use the gold as an accent. Details here.
7. Make an adult pumpkin pie.
Try this one, which adds spiced rum to the mix.
8. Make old-timey warning labels that double as drink name tags.
Make ‘em or buy ‘em here.
9. Serve black and white candy in apothecary jars.
Black licorice, chocolate-covered almonds, small mints—vary the type and shape of your treats. Buy this set.
10. Surround your outdoor space with candles.
It’s elegant and ominous at the same time.
11. Use gothic silhouettes to decorate your walls.
You could leave these birdcages up year round!