1. Start off easy — The High Five
This one is for beginners, the elderly, kittens, and mensches.
2. Warm it up — The Spin and Hail
Due to its ease, the spin move is a big favorite amongst babies and old people. It’s a classic way to let everyone know you’re happy about something.
3. Consider taking it up a notch — The Bounce and Toss
Jump, throw your hair around, and smile big. It’s a really non-committal way to let everyone know you’ve got this.
4. Get spicy — The Squat and Thrust
“The Squat and Thrust” is entering bragging territory when showing off your victory. But you know what, you earned it.
5. Now let it all go — The Freak Out
This move is intermediate level — be sure that your joints are prepared. Reserve “The Freak Out” for epic wins or to use ironically with big fails.
6. Now really feel it — The Whoop Whoop
This move only requires the upper half of your body, so it’s great for desk victories. Perhaps your test is cancelled? You just finished your taxes? Someone tagged a really good photo of you? Let the world know, boo!
7. Get coordinated — The Remedial Boogie
Nearing the advanced level, “The Remedial Boogie” is for those who are just learning to step up their victory dance game. 1) You’re stoked for your win. 2) You’re stoked for your upgraded victory dance.
8. You got this — The Drop It Low Rodeo
Oh you found your darn groove, all right! If you’ve really nailed it and have quality hip-flexors, you have permission to drop it low.
9. Get brave — The Reverse Shimmy
Mmm, mmm, mmm. This is quite the dirty dance. Please only use with quite the dirty win.
10. This is your day — The Grab-Grab-Heyyy
This is a very physical dance — if anyone is near you they will most certainly get involved. This is an advanced victory dance, so be sure your victory is on equal par.