3. Under Wraps
Although Mario was socially incompetent, his face was still so dreamy.
4. Can of Worms
Anybody else remember how horrifically terrifying this movie was? That thing is wearing men’s loafers and is fully equipped with human teeth. No thanks.
5. Horse Sense
There was nothing like a Disney movie with the Lawrence brothers. And look at that sexy cell phone. I wasn’t allowed to have one….
This movie was the prime reason I feared the words “we’re pregnant” from coming out of my parents’ mouths, and gave me a fear of having five children at a time.
7. Stepsister From Planet Wierd
I never really got into this culture, but I remember this movie being a thing.
8. The Ultimate Christmas Present
After seeing this, I wanted to be Brenda Song’s best friend, and I was convinced I’d wake up every Christmas with a miraculous three feet of snow. Also, Spencer Breslin was a round ball of cute in it.
11. Jumping Ship
Ahhh, another Lawrence brothers movie—this time all three. I’d be stuck on a deserted island with them any day.
Shia Labeouf in HIS PRIME of his acting career…Pulled at my little 10 year old heartstrings
15. Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-Off
Food. Yes. Cute guy cooking. Yes. Baseball. Yes
16. Pixel Perfect
Phil of the Future dealing with problems of the future? Yes, please.
17. Stuck in the Suburbs
The only movie where Taran Killam will ever play a moody rock star
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, following the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›