1. The ABCs means something completely different to you.
2. Because your parents are such talented talkers, you can successfully hold a conversation with anyone without asking about the weather.
3. You know that if something’s not put in writing, it never happened.
6. You know how to nail a persuasive speech for public speaking, no matter the subject.
7. When you go on interviews, “dress for the job you want, not the job you have” is more or less your gospel.
8. After every interview, you bet your ass that your perspective employer has a followup email or handwritten note from you in his or her inbox…
11. You had the perfect sales pitch for Girl Scout Cookies or Boy Scout Popcorn.
12. When the school-wide fundraising competition rolled around, losing was not an option.
13. Every time you see the cold calling scene in Wolf of Wall Street, you can’t help but think of your childhood.
- Bernie Sanders' fundraising call after his New Hampshire win paid off: He's raised $5.2 million online since polls closed 💵
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And the girls from "Broad City" have graced us with the trailer for Season 3.