1. Your idea of a Friday night is having a glass of wine and watching Dateline.
2. You go on tirades about how you don’t understand teens these days.
3. You DGAF about looking, feeling, acting, or being cool… ever.
5. You sometimes argue over how to use technology correctly.
9. Not going to bed at the same time (early), throws off your routine.
10. People watching has become one of your favorite hobbies.
11. You watch the morning shows every day, and your favorite part is the Smucker’s jar.
12. You go on walks, not runs, for exercise.
13. You have at least one bowl of candy in your apartment. Bonus if it’s Werther’s.
14. You’ve seen each other fall asleep in front of the TV countless times.
15. You barely notice when each other farts.
16. You encourage each other to dress for comfort over style.
17. You get each others’ references to old movies and shows.
18. You reminisce about the “good old days.”
19. You solve “Wheel of Fortune” puzzles together.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›