1. Your idea of a Friday night is having a glass of wine and watching Dateline.
2. You go on tirades about how you don’t understand teens these days.
NBC / Via reddit.com
9. Not going to bed at the same time (early), throws off your routine.
10. People watching has become one of your favorite hobbies.
FOX / Via crushable.com
11. You watch the morning shows every day, and your favorite part is the Smucker’s jar.
NBC / Via youtube.com
12. You go on walks, not runs, for exercise.
13. You have at least one bowl of candy in your apartment. Bonus if it’s Werther’s.
Illumination Entertainment / Universal Pictures
14. You’ve seen each other fall asleep in front of the TV countless times.
NBC / Via unemployedandunwed.tumblr.com
15. You barely notice when each other farts.
The Weinstein Company / Via replygif.net
16. You encourage each other to dress for comfort over style.
17. You get each others’ references to old movies and shows.
CBS / Via heckyeahlucilleballilovelucy.tumblr.com
18. You reminisce about the “good old days.”
Nickelodeon / Via slimecore.tumblr.com
Sorority Squat Queen
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.