1. Your idea of a Friday night is having a glass of wine and watching Dateline.
2. You go on tirades about how you don’t understand teens these days.
NBC / Via reddit.com
9. Not going to bed at the same time (early), throws off your routine.
10. People watching has become one of your favorite hobbies.
FOX / Via crushable.com
11. You watch the morning shows every day, and your favorite part is the Smucker’s jar.
NBC / Via youtube.com
12. You go on walks, not runs, for exercise.
13. You have at least one bowl of candy in your apartment. Bonus if it’s Werther’s.
Illumination Entertainment / Universal Pictures
14. You’ve seen each other fall asleep in front of the TV countless times.
NBC / Via unemployedandunwed.tumblr.com
15. You barely notice when each other farts.
The Weinstein Company / Via replygif.net
16. You encourage each other to dress for comfort over style.
17. You get each others’ references to old movies and shows.
CBS / Via heckyeahlucilleballilovelucy.tumblr.com
18. You reminisce about the “good old days.”
Nickelodeon / Via slimecore.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›