1. Your idea of a Friday night is having a glass of wine and watching Dateline.
2. You go on tirades about how you don’t understand teens these days.
NBC / Via reddit.com
9. Not going to bed at the same time (early), throws off your routine.
10. People watching has become one of your favorite hobbies.
FOX / Via crushable.com
11. You watch the morning shows every day, and your favorite part is the Smucker’s jar.
NBC / Via youtube.com
12. You go on walks, not runs, for exercise.
13. You have at least one bowl of candy in your apartment. Bonus if it’s Werther’s.
Illumination Entertainment / Universal Pictures
14. You’ve seen each other fall asleep in front of the TV countless times.
NBC / Via unemployedandunwed.tumblr.com
15. You barely notice when each other farts.
The Weinstein Company / Via replygif.net
16. You encourage each other to dress for comfort over style.
17. You get each others’ references to old movies and shows.
CBS / Via heckyeahlucilleballilovelucy.tumblr.com
18. You reminisce about the “good old days.”
Nickelodeon / Via slimecore.tumblr.com
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›