1. Having to get through practice with a smile on your face on days you forgot your knee pads.
2. The moment you accepted your height may never change.
3. Having to practice dives over and over again until your body gives out.
4. The moment you realized your coach’s corrections are forever ingrained in your mind.
5. Creating chants for perfect kills and aces.
6. When one of the players royally screws over the whole team and causes your coach to lose his or her shit.
I mean, I guess I want to do suicide drills for the rest of practice…