1. Got a question about Jesus? You know more about his life than your own.
2. You know exactly when to scream TOUCHDOWN during “Big House” by Audio Adrenaline.
3. The “Pharaoh Pharaoh” dance is one of your many talents.
4. You’re able to make a pre-32 AD costume out of anything.
6. Because of Vacation Bible School, you are the master of themed parties.
7. You know all the clever Jesus phrases out there.
9. When there is a fountain flowing, you know it only matters when it’s flowing deep and wide.
10. You have a knack for creating jazzy name tags.
11. Because you’ve been put in horrible groups, your social skills are out of this world.
12. Your acting abilities stem solely from VBS storytelling.
14. Presentation skills blossomed as soon as you hit the stage on talent night.
16. Not to mention, your “God’s Eye” game is off the charts.
18. You can apply a Bible verse to any situation.
19. Upon meeting new people, you have a long list of icebreakers ready.
20. You have the enviable skill of being able to wear a shirt five days in a row somehow without smelling bad.
21. If someone were to give you a stack of paper, you could make an entire set out of it.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.