1. You encounter countless people asking when you’re going to marry your significant other…
Paramount Pictures / Via foreveral0n3xx.tumblr.com
3. When you go home for break, you have to explain what “ring by spring” means.
NBC / Via imgur.com
4. Getting asked if you want to join in a pop-up worship session.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via onehallyu.com
5. Having someone tell you they’ll “be praying for you” for the most mundane problem.
Screen Gems / Via gurl.com
6. The Skeptics Club getting in huge debates with students.
20th Century Fox / Via s1294.photobucket.com
7. Walking through campus after a party and unintentionally running into a devotional.
Universal Pictures / Via isitgiforjif.tumblr.com
8. Your teacher asks you to review how you grew spiritually during the course regardless of the content.
Nickelodeon / Via gurl.com
So… this is a math class…
9. Not knowing whether someone is having a spiritual breakthrough or spiritual breakdown.
ABC Family / Via myhectichome.com
10. Getting caught by your RA after curfew in the opposite sex’s dorm.
11. You’re asked countless times what your “vocation” is.
New Line Cinema / Via projectcarpediem.net
12. Sometimes you’re surrounded by students walking around campus barefoot “just because.”
13. Opening your Instagram feed to every photo saying #Blessed.
NBC / Via gracefuldreamer.tumblr.com
14. Running around campus in a full sweat trying to get your last convocation/chapel credit.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via prettiestpanic.wordpress.com
15. When you’re hungry and forced to stare at your food while someone’s voluntary prayer goes on for eons.
16. One of your date options being “going to try a new church.”
FOX / Via glee.wikia.com
17. At least one of your friends having their first sip of alcohol on their 21st birthday.
Paramount Pictures / Via pandawhale.com
18. Christmas is not just a holiday, it is THE HOLIDAY.
New Line Cinema / Via rebloggy.com
19. You’ll be listening to really catchy music, and suddenly realize it’s contemporary Christian.
FOX / Via drcockymd.tumblr.com
20. There will be a small minority of people that will push their beliefs on you, whether it’s extreme one way…
NBC / Via pandasproblems.tumblr.com