1. Assuming you need to have a job waiting for you the day after you graduate.
5. Thinking you’re a failure for moving back home.
9. Pretending your paycheck is twice as big as it actually is.
12. Relying on takeout as your primary source of food, resulting in some weight gained.
15. Partying a little too hard on a week night.
It’s called work for a reason.
16. Dressing like you’re still in college.
20. Not learning how to cook at least three decent meals.
22. Waiting to start paying off student loans until later down the road.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.