1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
2. Attending every meeting possible during orientation week.
4. And evening courses on Fridays.
5. Struttin’ around in your high school letterman jacket.
6. Assuming the “jungle juice” isn’t that strong.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
9. Asking “Are you a freshman?” to everyone you meet.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
11. Not taking advantage of your meal plan.
12. And taking too much advantage of your meal plan.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
14. Thinking you’ll be best friends with your roommate in the dorms.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
16. Overestimating how much you can fit in your dorm room.
17. Spending all your financial aid money before classes even start.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
20. Choosing to stay together with your high school sweetheart.
Even though he or she is now halfway across the country…
21. Forgetting to schedule a lunch break in between your classes.
22. Feeling guilty for skipping a class.
23. Wearing dirty clothes for a week straight because you’re too lazy to make a trip to the laundry room.
It’s called Febreze.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›