1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.