1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.