1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
2. Attending every meeting possible during orientation week.
6. Assuming the “jungle juice” isn’t that strong.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
9. Asking “Are you a freshman?” to everyone you meet.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
12. And taking too much advantage of your meal plan.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
14. Thinking you’ll be best friends with your roommate in the dorms.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
17. Spending all your financial aid money before classes even start.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
20. Choosing to stay together with your high school sweetheart.
Even though he or she is now halfway across the country…
21. Forgetting to schedule a lunch break in between your classes.
22. Feeling guilty for skipping a class.
23. Wearing dirty clothes for a week straight because you’re too lazy to make a trip to the laundry room.
It’s called Febreze.
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.