1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
2. Attending every meeting possible during orientation week.
6. Assuming the “jungle juice” isn’t that strong.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
9. Asking “Are you a freshman?” to everyone you meet.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
12. And taking too much advantage of your meal plan.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
14. Thinking you’ll be best friends with your roommate in the dorms.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
17. Spending all your financial aid money before classes even start.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
20. Choosing to stay together with your high school sweetheart.
Even though he or she is now halfway across the country…
21. Forgetting to schedule a lunch break in between your classes.
22. Feeling guilty for skipping a class.
23. Wearing dirty clothes for a week straight because you’re too lazy to make a trip to the laundry room.
It’s called Febreze.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.