1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
2. Attending every meeting possible during orientation week.
6. Assuming the “jungle juice” isn’t that strong.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
9. Asking “Are you a freshman?” to everyone you meet.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
12. And taking too much advantage of your meal plan.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
14. Thinking you’ll be best friends with your roommate in the dorms.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
17. Spending all your financial aid money before classes even start.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
20. Choosing to stay together with your high school sweetheart.
Even though he or she is now halfway across the country…
21. Forgetting to schedule a lunch break in between your classes.
22. Feeling guilty for skipping a class.
23. Wearing dirty clothes for a week straight because you’re too lazy to make a trip to the laundry room.
It’s called Febreze.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)