1. A cat can get famous for literally doing nothing.
Humans have to at least give up their dignity to be on a reality show.
3. They get to judge everyone freely.
“Oh, Diane. You’re wearing that today?”
4. They are revered for playing in boxes all day.
5. People actually enjoy rubbing their backs for hours on end.
6. Anger and agitation is forgivable and often considered to be cute..
7. Their job consists of sitting with their feet tucked under themselves and eating.
8. People are at their beck and call in case of vomiting or pooping sprees.
Sure, just go ahead and do it on the carpet, when you’re five feet away from your litter box.
9. Getting fat is sort of endearing.
10. They don’t have to have friends to be happy.
Only one cat can run this house.
11. They are born with an insane amount of confidence.
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.
12. Their hide and seek game is unreal.
You will never find them.
13. They will always land on their feet.
If we could do that, there would be far less skateboard/anything with wheels accidents.
14. People love taking pictures and videos of them just sitting.
16. They have a perpetual feeder that gives them free food.
AKA a human.
18. In exchange for food and shelter, they only need to provide occasional hugs and fuzziness.
Which leaves you as the chief source of income.
19. They never have to pick up anything they knock over.
Oh, sorry. Did you need me to pick that up? Sorry no opposable thumbs.
21. Only sleeping 20 hours a day instead of 24 is considered an accomplishment.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›