1. Your friends have played an “innocent” game of connect the freckles on you with a pen… that’s impossible to get off.
2. Going outside is an invitation for more to spawn everywhere.
Comedy Central / Via thelolgifs.tumblr.com
3. People always refer to your BEAUTY MARK on your face as your mole.
4. Your dermatologist might as well be your best friend because of how often you have to see them.
BBC / Via socalmermaid.blogspot.com
6. You’ve had to wear a long sleeve shirt… during the summer… to the pool.
7. You’ve slapped yourself one too many times from mistaking a freckle for a bug.
8. Your friends would always ask if they could count your freckles as if it was fun for you.
10. Little kids have come up to you and asked what “those spots are.”
Working Title Films / Via i.imgur.com
11. As well as the classic, “you have some dirt/chocolate on your face.”
HBO / Via forums.thebump.com
14. You’ve been asked by complete strangers if you’ve gotten “that one checked out.”
15. You’re always on edge, analyzing your skin for possible new bigger spots.
16. Which results in the “possibly evolving freckle” photos on your phone.
Candace Lowry / BuzzFeed
17. Finding a proper foundation shade can be an absolute nightmare.
18. Not to mention the fact that it covers freckles up when you want to show them off.
19. You’ve spent considerable amounts of time debating if your new freckles are pimples that should actually be covered up.
20. You’ve been condescendingly told you’re “cute” no matter your age.
ABC / Via gurl.com
21. They show up EVERYWHERE. No place is safe.
22. You’ve wondered if you’ll ever turn into one big freckle eventually.
23. But at the same time, people are buying products to give themselves fake freckles.
Even though freckles are frustrating…
Sorority Squat Queen