1. Your friends have played an “innocent” game of connect the freckles on you with a pen… that’s impossible to get off.
6. You’ve had to wear a long sleeve shirt… during the summer… to the pool.
7. You’ve slapped yourself one too many times from mistaking a freckle for a bug.
14. You’ve been asked by complete strangers if you’ve gotten “that one checked out.”
15. You’re always on edge, analyzing your skin for possible new bigger spots.
16. Which results in the “possibly evolving freckle” photos on your phone.
17. Finding a proper foundation shade can be an absolute nightmare.
19. You’ve spent considerable amounts of time debating if your new freckles are pimples that should actually be covered up.
21. They show up EVERYWHERE. No place is safe.
22. You’ve wondered if you’ll ever turn into one big freckle eventually.
23. But at the same time, people are buying products to give themselves fake freckles.
Even though freckles are frustrating…
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.