1. Your friends have played an “innocent” game of connect the freckles on you with a pen… that’s impossible to get off.
2. Going outside is an invitation for more to spawn everywhere.
3. People always refer to your BEAUTY MARK on your face as your mole.
4. Your dermatologist might as well be your best friend because of how often you have to see them.
6. You’ve had to wear a long sleeve shirt… during the summer… to the pool.
7. You’ve slapped yourself one too many times from mistaking a freckle for a bug.
8. Your friends would always ask if they could count your freckles as if it was fun for you.
10. Little kids have come up to you and asked what “those spots are.”
11. As well as the classic, “you have some dirt/chocolate on your face.”
12. Sunscreen is required just to go out and get the mail.
14. You’ve been asked by complete strangers if you’ve gotten “that one checked out.”
15. You’re always on edge, analyzing your skin for possible new bigger spots.
16. Which results in the “possibly evolving freckle” photos on your phone.
17. Finding a proper foundation shade can be an absolute nightmare.
18. Not to mention the fact that it covers freckles up when you want to show them off.
19. You’ve spent considerable amounts of time debating if your new freckles are pimples that should actually be covered up.
20. You’ve been condescendingly told you’re “cute” no matter your age.
21. They show up EVERYWHERE. No place is safe.
22. You’ve wondered if you’ll ever turn into one big freckle eventually.
23. But at the same time, people are buying products to give themselves fake freckles.
Even though freckles are frustrating…
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›