9. Tame frizz with a toothbrush.
Spray a toothbrush with your favorite product, and smooth away.
13. Use milk of magnesia as a primer for oil-free, matte skin.
If you suffer from oily skin, milk of magnesia might actually be your miracle worker. Put it on after your moisturizer before your daily makeup routine for shine free skin.
15. Deodorant is your key to a sweat-proof blowout.
As strange as it may sound, swiping a bit of deodorant on the back of your neck helps keep you cool and prevents sweat that can ruin straightened hair. If you have sensitive skin, try making your own natural deodorant here.
22. For cracked dry feet, use Vaseline and cotton socks for an overnight miracle.
The beach can wreak havoc on your feet and heels, so rub a thin layer of Vaseline on your feet, and slip a pair of socks on. Keep them on overnight, and by the morning you will have newly nourished feet.
24. Get the dewy look by just adding a bit of highlighter to your foundation.
Be sure to highlight your cheek bones and collarbones.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸