1. Seeing the musical that changed everything for you.
20th Century Fox / Via gifmania.co.uk
2. The excitement after your theatre teacher announces the season’s production.
3. Practicing your audition song over and over, no matter where you are.
FOX / Via penguinteenaus.tumblr.com
4. The pit in your stomach after hearing someone before you kill their audition.
5. Walking into your audition, you’re crying on the inside, but on the outside…
Miramax Films / Via easyaspieindubai.com
6. The wave of nausea right before you see the cast list.
Universal Pictures / Via youtube.com
7. The euphoria after seeing you got the role you wanted.
8. The devastation after getting cast as “Townsperson #1.”
FOX / Via rachelgifs.tumblr.com
9. Congratulating your biggest competitor when they get your favorite role.
10. Finding out who your understudy is.
CBS / Via whatshouldtheatrecallme.tumblr.com
11. Realizing you may in fact not be a triple threat.
Universal Pictures / Via i.imgur.com
12. Being told you’re the dramatic one of your friends.
Disney Channel / Via complex.com
13. The rage when someone tried to take theatre “for fun.”
Universal Pictures / Via elizabethgillies.tumblr.com
14. Getting the news that you have to choreograph and perform a fight scene in front of everyone.
15. Feeling super edgy after seeing “Spring Awakening” or “Rent” for the first time.
16. The stone cold fear after your director abruptly stopped rehearsal to announce she’s lost all faith in the production.
18. The moment during tech rehearsals when everything finally starts working out.
19. Being made fun of for calling yourself a “thespian.”
Columbia Pictures / Via hagriculture.tumblr.com
20. Waking up in a cold sweat after dreaming you’re not ready for opening night.
NBC / Via giphy.com
21. The joy of hearing it’s a full house.
23. The painfully awkward reality of someone forgetting their line.
Roco Films / Via Brycepinkham.tumblr.com
24. Hearing about all your friends hooking up at the cast party.
25. The bittersweet moment after your final show as a student.
Sorority Squat Queen
Here Are The Top Stories
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️