1. After finding out his mother lost her job, 25-year-old Corey Wadden set out to find the car his mom always wanted.
Wadden explains in the description that his “mom used to clean houses for a living, and one of the houses she would clean for a few years was a guy who owned a 70’s saab 99. He would throw her the keys and let her move the car all the time and she fell in love with it.”
2. He initially tells her to come downstairs for a part in his documentary project, and gives her a letter with the keys inside.
3. The 1973 Saab 99 EMS was waiting for her outside, and her reaction was priceless.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.