1. After finding out his mother lost her job, 25-year-old Corey Wadden set out to find the car his mom always wanted.
Wadden explains in the description that his “mom used to clean houses for a living, and one of the houses she would clean for a few years was a guy who owned a 70’s saab 99. He would throw her the keys and let her move the car all the time and she fell in love with it.”
2. He initially tells her to come downstairs for a part in his documentary project, and gives her a letter with the keys inside.
3. The 1973 Saab 99 EMS was waiting for her outside, and her reaction was priceless.
4. Wadden ends with a perfect reminder to appreciate our parents.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›