1. This Rat, Dressed As A Superhero (Or Crayon)
I guess there are more possibilities but superhero or crayon seemed the most likely.
2. This Puppy, Dressed As A Can Of Soda
She’s totally right though, the packaging should’ve said there weren’t any holes to put her legs through!
3. This Dog, As Something From “Tron”
I didn’t see it so it’s hard to know what for sure.
4. This Camel, Dressed As…
…a robot king? Or a water tower at Christmastime (get it!)?
5. This Pug, Dressed As A Hell’s Angel
“You wanna get outta here? I can take you somewhere.”
6. This Guinea Pig, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
The rest of us have nightmares about that movie, but this guy was in awe.
7. This Dog, As “Magic Mike”
He’s also (probably) available for private parties.
8. This Hedgehog, Dressed As A Member Of A Mariachi Band
Planning to propose? This guy’s your man. Just make the reservation and then once you and your lady are seated at the table, shoo away the guy trying to sell the $1 roses and he’ll come right over.
9. This Cat, Dressed As A Spider
He’s just upset because his mom sewed his eyes on the top of his head, which is clearly not where spiders have eyes.
10. These Ferrets, Dressed As Your Cousins
…at the portrait studio, obviously.
11. This Lizard, Dressed As A Flying Lizard
This one might be a bit depressing…?
12. This Dog, Dressed As Fluffy From “Harry Potter”
It doesn’t seem like this dog had much of a choice, but props to him for going along with it.
14. These Geese, Dressed As The Ladies Who Lunch
“We’ll take our usual table in the corner, please. Yes, that’s us. We called ahead to make sure you would have our mimosas ready for us when we got here.”
15. This Cat, Dressed As Pippi Longstocking
No one ever said everyone was going to have a good Halloween.
16. This Dog, The Martini