1. Here’s A Dog Who Just Can’t Decide On Which Shirt To Wear To Obama’s Fundraiser
You know, because his invite is obviously already in the mail.
2. Here’s Another Dog, Who’s Upset He Had To Babysit That Lamb Instead Of Going To That House Party
The most beautiful girl in school took time out of her busy schedule to PERSONALLY invite him, and ugh, hardly anyone has the energy to throw a good party these days!
3. Here’s A Stingray Who’s Tired Of Taking All The Pictures Instead Of Getting To Be In Them
And he’s finally doing something about it.
4. And Oh! Here’s A Cat Who Is Exactly Where He Said He’d Be During His Office Hours
It’s just really rare for a professor to actually be available during his office hours. They usually use that time to head off campus to get their Macbooks repaired or something.
5. This Puppy Is Still Kinda Shocked He Was Cast As ABC’s New Bachelor (Especially Since His Relationship Just Ended Last Week)
Maybe his ex will see him on TV and she’ll finally text him back?
6. Here Is A Guinea Pig Who Is Determined To Beat The Boss On This Level.
You can do it buddy!
7. And This Poor Guy Doesn’t Realize That Bald Is Beautiful Too!
Maybe he will on his own time. I guess you can’t force these things.
8. Meet These Cats, Who Are Auditioning To Be DJs For Their College’s Radio Station
They’re just sick and tired of how all those Poly Sci majors won’t stop playing Katy Perry all the time.
9. This Owl Is Neglecting His Collegiate Studies To Prove How Much He Wants To Be In That Frat
Nobody ever fails Anatomy And Physiology 101, anyway.
10. And Look At This Chameleon, Trying So Hard To Avoid Calling The Plumber For The Third Time This Week
His wife will just say “I told you not to touch anything!” And then she’ll call the handsome neighbor, who will come over and flirt with her and compliment her skirt and her hair and everything will be a mess.
11. And This Guy Just Wants To Know What The Hold Up Is On His Commute
An accident? Some roadkill? A broken traffic light? WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!
12. This Cat Is Doing Research For His Article On How Public Showers Negatively Affect Self-Esteem
I assume a large part of it will be written based on first-hand experience.
13. This Bear Would’ve Preferred If He’d Gotten The Christmas Bonus He Was Promised Instead Of An Ice Sculpture
I mean, come on. A promise is a promise!
14. This Lad Has High Hopes For Winning The 6th Grade Costume Contest This Year
None of those other tweens stand a chance.
15. And This Chick Is Paying For Med School By Working At Colonial Williamsburg
Only 2 more years to go!
Inspired by Campbell’s Go™ soups