1. David Cameron by Amelia (7)
Amelia Hounam-Brooker (7) commented whilst drawing: ‘I wonder how much David Cameron will pay for this portrait?’
2. David Cameron by Jada (7)
Jada (7) drew David Cameron ‘because he’s the leader of the world’
3. Boris Johnson by Nona (8)
Nona McIntosh (Age 8) chose to create a portrait of Boris Johnson “because he is the Mayor of London, and I like his hair and that he rides bikes. I like drawing bikes.”
4. David Cameron by Ellis (3)
Ellis (3) chose David Cameron because ‘he looks like Psy’ (of Gangnam Style fame)
5. David Cameron by Emilia (7)
Emilia (7) drew David Cameron because - ‘because he has a nice face and is always on the news’
6. Nelson Mandela by Eve (5)
Eve got a little confused and drew Nelson Mandela, because ‘he looked happy and was waving’
7. Michael Gove by Josh (13)
Josh (13) drew Michael Gove because ‘he had an interesting face’
8. Boris Johnson by Fred Elvis (5)
Fred Elvis (5) drew Boris Johnson because ‘he has a funny face and he can fly!’
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.