Zurich, Switzerland or Zimbabwe (Mana Pools, Harare, Hwange National Park, Matusadonna).
Response to Two BBFs Solve Your Friendship Problems:
I love my friend more than anything and don’t mean to be selfish, but she literally never stops talking about her own problems. I feel like I never get to have my own struggles anymore and it seems as if all our conversations now revolve around me giving her advice or calming her down. What should I do? She’s very sensitive, so I don’t want to end up snapping at her or something, but I seriously don’t know how much more I can handle of listening to her issues ONLY.
Easily Zimbabwe. If you’ve ever thought of going; go. Check out Hwange National Park, Matusadonna, Mana Pools, and Harare. Amazing culture, scenery, wildlife, and food. This place seriously changed my life and helped me find myself.
- cameronl10 "Teacher Leaves Elite LA School After ..."
- cameronl10 "23 Photos That Prove Pug Shaming Is T..."
- cameronl10 "15 Coco Chanel Quotes You Should Live By"
- cameronl10 "19 More Reasons To Love Netflix"
- cameronl10 "11 Unflattering Tom Hardy Photos"
- cameronl10 "19 Reasons Raisins Should Be Put In Jail"
- cameronl10 "13 Fantastic Candy Colored Hairstyles..."
- cameronl10 "This Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball&..."
- cameronl10 "50 Powerful Images Of Humanity And So..."
- cameronl10 "20 Historical Black And White Picture..."
- cameronl10 "12 Reasons Why Puffins Are The Best B..."
- cameronl10 "A Guy Vined The Exact Moment His Girl..."
- cameronl10 "This Vine Compilation Video Is The Be..."
- cameronl10 "Why Building Ikea Furniture Is Probab..."
- cameronl10 "33 Reasons We Should Maybe Be Worried..."
- cameronl10 "Proof That Cara Delevingne Can Sing, Too"
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›