1. We grew up with Harry and the gang.
2. They taught us the value of friendship and laughter and love.
3. Through all the years.
4. SO MUCH FRIENDSHIP. OMFG
5. Going on adventures with them, we learnt that it was the journey and not the ultimate destination that was the most fun.
6. Even if it seems scary at first.
7. Professor Moody taught us more about drinking than Madam Rosmerta ever did.
But we like it. Yeah, we like it.
8. And there ain’t no party like a Yule Ball party cos a Yule Ball party has bloody magic!
And a crowd-surfing Flitwick, as you do.
9. Yeah, wizards know to party.
10. We learnt how to compromise because…
11. We knew that life was never easy.
12. Life. Never. Easy.
Oh Dumbledore, you’re so profound.
13. Sirius taught us this:
14. We learnt that we all need looking after every now and then.
15. On that note, we learnt to never mess with a mother.
16. We learnt that everything will turn out okay(ish) so long as you are with somebody who loves you.
Even Mrs. Norris, the sneaky bugger.
17. We also learnt exactly how smart Ancient Egyptians are.
18. We learnt that, unfortunately, friendships don’t always run smooth.
19. And that isn’t going to be easy.
NB: This is why you must never lose your Deluminator.
20. So it’s okay to not be totally strong all the time.
21. BUT LOVE WILL OUT