3. After legalizing gay marriage, New Zealand’s Parliament erupted with cheering…
5. Chris Hadfield showed us that EVERYTHING done in space is cool…even wringing out a washcloth.
6. A Delaware man and his family gave us a tour of their real-life Batcave.
8. Ryan Lochte shared his “philosophy”:
To which the news anchors responded:
9. Schoolchildren in Japan got to go on a field trip to look at flowers.
The Shibazakura Flower Festival in Sagamigawa has been around for over a decade thanks to the efforts of volunteers, largely senior citizen groups.
One senior citizen who has helped in the process said, “Although the residents keep getting older and we face problems in rounding up volunteers, we hope to continue to ensure that the flowers bloom beautifully.”
12. The sky in France became much more colorful.
14. An angry sorority sister’s email made women everywhere feel better about not rushing in college.
“If you just opened this like I told you to, tie yourself down to whatever chair you’re sitting in, because this email is going to be a rough fucking ride.”
Read the full email here.
15. Celebrities gave us a lot to think about.
What are some happy things you noticed this week? Share with us in the comments section!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸