2. The Shire.
Because I had to.
3. Pallet Town
Where your Pokemon journey awaits!
4. Pizza Planet
Who doesn’t want to play video games, win cool toys, and eat pizza all night in a space themed arena?
You can fly! And you’ll never have to grow up.
Because…it’s f*@#ing Narnia.
7. El Dorado
It’s the city of GOLD.
8. Elsa’s Frozen Castle
Would be STUNNING.
9. Avatar’s Pandora
Also had to add this one…I had to, ok?!
The wondrous underwater city.
11. Hyrule Castle from Zelda
Have you ever played this game and NOT wanted to be there?
Maybe you’ll see a horse of a different color!
13. Pemberley from Pride and Prejudice
Because that’s where Mr. Darcy is.
14. The Forest Moon of Endor where the Ewoks live in Star Wars
Cute little teddy bear inhabited forests? I think yes!
15. Ice Cream Mountain from Rugrats
Angelica’s favorite place…sticky, yet delicious.
16. Aladdin’s Cave of Wonders
Just don’t touch anything!
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.