1. What the problem really is.
Our good ol’ Captain Jack
2. Believing in Yourself.
The chosen one’s piece of advice.
3. Living in the Moment.
From your friendly neighborhood serial killer, Dexter.
4. Kindness really does go far.
From the Grey Wanderer, Gandalf.
5. Hopelessly Romantic.
Where is MY Mr. Darcy?
6. Never give up.
From the best swordsman in all the seven kingdoms.
7. Goodbyes are not forever.
I wish I had a Godfather like him…
The Girl Forever on Fire, Katniss Everdeen.
9. Looking to the bright side.
Samwise Gamgee. Everyone’s best friend.
10. What is fear, really?
Of course the greatest wizard of all time would have a meaningful quote (or ten) to give us. Ladies and gentlemen, Albus Dumbledore.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.