1. What the problem really is.
Our good ol’ Captain Jack
2. Believing in Yourself.
The chosen one’s piece of advice.
3. Living in the Moment.
From your friendly neighborhood serial killer, Dexter.
4. Kindness really does go far.
From the Grey Wanderer, Gandalf.
5. Hopelessly Romantic.
Where is MY Mr. Darcy?
6. Never give up.
From the best swordsman in all the seven kingdoms.
7. Goodbyes are not forever.
I wish I had a Godfather like him…
The Girl Forever on Fire, Katniss Everdeen.
9. Looking to the bright side.
Samwise Gamgee. Everyone’s best friend.
10. What is fear, really?
Of course the greatest wizard of all time would have a meaningful quote (or ten) to give us. Ladies and gentlemen, Albus Dumbledore.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸