1. Mary and Matthew on “Downton Abbey”
After two long, long seasons of near-deaths, actual deaths, broken engagements, and insanely irritating “I love you but we can’t be together!” talk, they are finally together. God help us all if it doesn’t last next season.
2. Chuck and Blair on “Gossip Girl”
Just get together already, you two, and STAY THAT WAY.
3. Jack and Kate on “Lost”
The “Lost” island had a smoke monster, a hatch, polar bears, and those weird “other” people. There was even time travel. Yet still — STILL! — these two could not do something as simple as get it on on a regular basis?
4. Mulder and Scully on “The X-Files”
Nothing quite stalls a sexually tense years-long will-they-or-won’t-they relationship like being abducted and impregnated by aliens.
5. Anna and Bates from “Downton Abbey”
Oh right, have them finally get together, then have his psychotic ex-wife come back and then have her commit suicide, which will frame him into going to jail. We’re still losing sleep over it.
6. Carrie and Aiden on “Sex And The City”
Why would you quit cigarettes for someone manly and in love with you and then cheat on them with a huge cad?
7. Carrie and Big on “Sex And The City”
Speaking of! How hard was it for these to not to cheat on each other and just SHOW UP TO THINGS?
8. Meredith and Derek on “Grey’s Anatomy”
In case the show wasn’t already stressful and emotionally gripping enough that people are literally dying all the time tragic freak accidents, these two lovers could only manage to “marry” by signing a Post-It.
9. Donna and David on “90210”
They wouldn’t sleep together forever. There was also his drug problem.
10. Rachel and Finn on “Glee”
Their confused feelings for each other are expressed in song — usually with his ex-girlfriend/her nemesis staring them down.
11. Kevin and Winnie from “The Wonder Years”
Kevin had a crush on Winnie but started using Becky to make Winnie jealous — a classic way to throw one off course from one’s True Love.
12. Pam and Jim from “The Office”
This took foooooreeeeevveeeerrrrrrrr.
13. Summer and Seth from “The OC”
He loved her since they were kids! And even named his sailboat after her. He passed his generation of torture onto audiences.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- davisalayna thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is LOL
- erikachristine thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is LOL
when two characters finally get together, it pretty much ruins it. i don’t care about anna and bates anymore, mainly because bates continually screws himself and now i just can’t care about his character. jim and pam so were ruined for me after they got together. their dynamic changed and then she got pregnant because the show was starting to go down hill at that point. babies don’t save shows!
- AugustineJames The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships and thinks it’s Win & LOL
- Alibug thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is LOL
- The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It
- hwh97 thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is Win
- lauraw6 The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships and thinks it’s LOL
- Rachael P. thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is Cute
- Whitney Jefferson thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is Cute
- vt4me thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is LOL
- The Angry Luddite The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships
PUHLEASE do not knock Jim and Pam Halpert. The show is supposed to be based in reality. If you were engaged to a man who you were with for ten years and built your life together, would you really drop everything to be with your fliratious, adorable coworker? I didn’t think so.
- FREDDIE38MCKAYKAY thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is Trashy
- Massimiliano S. thinks The 13 Most Stressful TV Relationships is Trashy