HOW TO USE BUZZFEED’S SUPER-FABULOUS PIC MIXER:
• Click on the top left landscape button to upload a photo of yourself. (If you’re feeling bashful, you can skip this step and use the cat and corgi heads provided to craft a look.)
• Arrange the outfits to your liking by dragging and dropping items.
• Use the lower toolbar to adjust items’ size and position. You can: crop, enlarge, shrink, rotate, flip horizontally, flip vertically, bring an object forward or move it back, undo an action, or delete an object.
• Click post and share when you’re done!
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›