You don’t have to…
4. Be a fan of Maggie Gyllenhaal.
You can choose to have no opinion whatsoever.
5. Get an IUD.
Other birth control methods might suit you better, and that’s okay.
9. Diet after New Year’s.
Well, maybe unless it’s this diet, which almost sounds fun.
12. Take a couple months off after college to “backpack.”
14. Go to Vegas.
Especially if it’s just for the elevator self-portraits.
20. Avoid fruit juice.
Yes, it has calories and sugar but is also delicious and nutritious!
22. Act like food is better because it came from a trailer.
24. Read all of the “New Yorker” every week.
Even the girl who writes a blog about reading The New Yorker doesn’t recommend reading all of it every week.
27. Visit museums.
That’s what the internet is for — to save us from wandering around too-air conditioned buildings to see stuff like this.
46. Pay more for artisinal anything.
Like soap with leaves in it.
49. Tell stories about how drunk you got that one time.
50. Get an iPhone.
What’s that in Rihanna’s hand? A white BlackBerry Bold.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›