Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney speaks at a campaign rally in Atlanta, Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012.
A rank and file Republican who supports Mitt Romney — these people exist! — sent BuzzFeed the following email:
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Subject: a stacked deck
To: Ben Smith
against Mitt. What’s wrong with the nutjobs on the right? The loons at NRO were gushing for Mitt in 2008, and now he is persona non-grata all b/c he lost friggin Colorado. Our best shot to beat O is clearly Mitt, journalists know this, O knows this, and pols know this. Santorum is animated by one issue - stopping women from having abortions - do these idiots at NRO not know that is not a winning issue in a national election? I don’t see how Mitt escapes from the pincer between the nuts on the right and the journos/dems on the left. He should just break to to the left this afternoon and tell these nuts f u, get an effing job for a living.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- scottmckeearncliffew thinks One Romney Supporter's Rant is Ew, Fail & WTF
- spaceface thinks One Romney Supporter's Rant is WTF
- Ryan thinks One Romney Supporter's Rant is WTF
- mandabear82 thinks One Romney Supporter's Rant is Fail
- legalinsurrection.com readers just made One Romney Supporter's Rant hotter
Primaries are for us to choose the candidate we like the most, the one we think most closely shares our beliefs. Primaries are not for immaculating the “most electable”. When the time comes and our preferred guy didn’t win we can still hope that our effort did not go unnoticed by the nominee and he lends us more consideration in his decisions. Then after everyone has had their say, votes have been counted and the nominee has actually been chosen, we go out, rally around and put that candidate in office in Obama’s place no matter who it is. Anyone who chooses to sit home and pout because their preferred candidate got a little bloody along the way deserves to have their vote taken away from them. You think these primaries are tough? You ain’t seen nothin yet!
- One Romney Supporter's Rant is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It
- hotair.com readers just made One Romney Supporter's Rant hotter
- grahamt2 thinks One Romney Supporter's Rant is Fail
- dwaynep thinks One Romney Supporter's Rant is LOL & Win
People are allowed to disagree with candidates, kick the tires of the opposition and change their minds if they so wish.
I would think if you truly wished to help Gov. Romney win his election then you would be educating people on why he’s the best man for the job rather than calling them names and ridiculing them…but, that’s just me…feel free to continue your rant.