4. BuzzFeed and Improv Everywhere have developed the perfect answer:
5. We took to the streets of New York City to spread the word of our plan:
6. And demonstrated our solution firsthand:
7. Improv Everywhere showed us what a world with Seeing Eye People looks like:
8. And then BuzzFeed offered the service to real people:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.