4. BuzzFeed and Improv Everywhere have developed the perfect answer:
5. We took to the streets of New York City to spread the word of our plan:
6. And demonstrated our solution firsthand:
7. Improv Everywhere showed us what a world with Seeing Eye People looks like:
8. And then BuzzFeed offered the service to real people:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Super Bowl 50 recap: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑