The press loves to talk about all the brilliant, world-changing projects that rake in millions on Kickstarter. But what about the thousands of projects that normally get swept under the failed-Kickstarter-project rug? It’s time we had some fun with them.
Here’s how to play:
2. 1. Find a lonely project that has barely any backers or seems otherwise doomed for failure, like this one:
3. 2. Take turns backing the project with your friend.
Just increase your pledge amount every turn.
4. 3. Keep going. The project gets closer and closer to getting funded with every round.
6. And you get closer and closer to having to actually pay.
Just remember: watch out for third parties who might swoop in at the last second and fund the project to completion.
7. 4. If you chicken out because you’re afraid the project is going to get funded, you lose.
10. 5. But if you keep going, you might have to pay
13. Here are a few more neglected projects to get started with:
Magnetic Tabletop Gaming Board For The Average Gamer
19. Happy backing!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›